Terms of Conditions for Facebook Sweepstake from 23 to 30 November 2018
1. Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organizer
(1) Organizer of the sweepstake is PLANET TALK GmbH, Spinnereiinsel 3A, 83059 Kolbermoor, Germany
(2) By participating in the competition on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Infinitetrailswch/ these conditions of participation are accepted.
(3) The sweepstake is not connected to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook.
(1) Everyone who has reached the age of 18 is eligible to take part in this sweepstake. Employees of PLANET TALK GmbH and affiliated companies are excluded. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) A person participates in the sweepstake by commenting under the sweepstake post with which two persons they would like to participate in the adidas INFINITE TRAILS World Championships. This comment must be retained until the winners are selected.
(3) The collection of the required personal data is used exclusively for the purpose of conducting the sweepstake. All data will only be stored for the purpose and for the duration of the sweepstake and will be deleted after the end of the campaign.
(4) The closing date for entries to the sweepstake is 30.11.2018 23:59 CET.
3. Prize and Prize Notification
(1) All eligible participants will be entered into a draw to win one of three team starter packages for the adidas INFINITE TRAILS World Championships 2019. A team starter package includes the following elements for three participants: the eligibility for the race, a participant gift from adidas, race nutrition (Thursday & Saturday), Athlete Brunch (Friday), a dinner voucher for our aIT partner restaurants (Friday), a 3h entry to the “Alpentherme Gastein” (Saturday), a pasta buffet in the Athlete Garden/Alpentherme (Saturday), free massage/physiotherapy at the adidas Reload Center (Saturday), a high-quality adidas Finisher T-shirt and a Finisher certificate. Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the prize.
(2) The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible persons within 24 hours of the closing date. The winners will be named in the sweepstake post. Each winner must report within 7 business days by email to email@example.com or by sending a private message to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Infinitetrailswch/.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail or notification from a winner within the specified period, the winning claim will expire. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(4) Only one participation and only one prize per participant is possible.
(5) The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash. The winner of the sweepstake has to participate in the adidas INFINITE TRAILS World Championships, while he has to register with two more people to fulfill the team of three participants. Only people aged 18 or over are entitled to participate. Participants need to fulfill the following entry requirements: https://infinite-trails.com/en/race-en/. The winner of the sweepstake cannot participate alone in the adidas INFINITE TRAILS World Championships without two more more participants. If the winner of the sweepstake has no complete team of three participants, there will be no refund.
(6) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept a reasonable replacement prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are, in particular, those which lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(7) The prize will be sent in the form of a code to the winner by e-mail. This code waives the entry fee for the winner.
4. Grant of Rights of Use
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for promotional purposes.
A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that may be considered glorifying violence, offensive, harassing, derogatory or otherwise contrary to social decency.
6. Early Termination and Changes
We reserve the right to terminate the sweepstake in whole or in part prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible for technical or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) to guarantee a proper execution of the sweepstake.
7. Final Provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law applies. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.
(3) Legal recourse is excluded.